We are proud of our school and our uniform and ask that all families support us in ensuring their child is dressed in line with the uniform policy.
School Uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Grey or checked pinafore or skirt
- Purple and white check summer dresses
- White polo shirts (these can be plain or purchased with the school logo)
- School purple sweatshirts, hoodies or cardigans with the school logo or matching colour plain jumper or cardigan.
- Socks or tights - white, grey or black
- Black shoes - no trainers please. Please ensure shoes are safe for walking around school and playing in the playground.
On PE days our children can come to school wearing SMART PE kit. Our P.E kit consists of:
- Plain black shorts (jogging trousers in winter)
- White or purple t-shirt (with or without logo)
- Pumps or trainers
Please ensure your child's clothes are clearly named.